All items are thoroughly checked prior to shipping.
Included in sale:
• 1 x Final Inspection Leather Feed 275ml
The world's best leather moisturiser, Feed by Final Inspection is a very high quality leather conditioner designed to hydrate all types of leather keeping them soft and supple. Packed with the same tanning oils used to initially condition leather in the manufacturing process, Feed lends a fresh, genuine leather look, smell and feel.
Leather Feed delivers perfect results on the following materials
- All types of aniline leather
- All types of semi-aniline leather (most very high-end luxury vehicles)
- All types of PU coated leather (most mass-produced vehicles)
When should I re-hydrate to my leather?
You should replace lost moisture every month regardless of how much or little use the vehicle has.
Why is a dedicated feeder and cleaner better than an all in one product?
Dedicated cleaner should be used to remove debris before a moisturiser, designed to sink deep into the leather is applied.
It is highly recommended to clean leather, however, Final Inspection Leather Feed does contain a very small amount of cleaners designed to remove only very light soiling.
For instance, for vehicles that aren't very dirty and/or aren't used very often, it will be unnecessary to use a dedicated cleaner often.
May I use Leather Feed in my home or office?
Of course, Leather Feed may be used on all types of leather as part of good maintenance, separate products are not required for leather sofas etc.
May I 'feed' vinyl or leatherette?
Whilst Final Inspection Leather Feed will not damage vinyl, plastic, MB Tech or any other kind of leatherette, it is futile feeding these synthetic materials.
Leather Feed won't be accepted by these materials and the surfaces will most likely remain greasy, the product will then require removal or will be removed by clothing.
Final Inspection suggests not moisturising vinyl's with feed as well as cleaning them with Leather Clean Gel, instead, clean synthetic materials with Interior Cleanse for its superior cleaning power and reduced cost. Do not clean leather with Interior Cleanse.
Directions of use
1. Make sure all leather surfaces are clean and dry. If heavily soiled, first clean with Final Inspection Leather Clean. If lightly dusty or dirty, wipe surfaces clean with a slightly damp Final Inspection NanoFibre Interior Cloth and allow to dry.
2. For best results, apply a coin sized drop of Leather Feed onto a clean and dry Final Inspection NanoFibre Interior Applicator (yellow) and prime the applicator by spreading the feed around and into the applicator.
3. Do not remove Leather Feed from leather, instead, allow up to 15min for leather to accept nourishment and return to a dry state with no gloss. If leather returns dry in less than 5mins, it may require more hydration, it is recommended to re-apply by carrying out processes in step 2.
MSDS Information Found HERE